Wednesday 7 June 2017

Tomorrowland!

Hi everybody, here I am again!

If you like music, I have good news for you. It is the biggest electronic music concert in the world. It is called Tomorrowland. It is going to be held in Belgium this summer. The bad news is that it only lasts two weekends, from 21 to 23 of July and from 28 to 30 of July. Hurry up! Buy your tickets!

It is something amazing, you can go with your friends and spend the whole weekend together doing the things that you like the most, listening to your favorite artists, dancing and enjoying the experience.


The stage is not a normal one, it is huge and it has the shape of a castle of a fairytale. They play with the lights in an awesome way. The best moment to see it is at night and it also has breathtaking fireworks.

Don’t worry if you are wondering where you are going to sleep, it has a campsite with tents decorated for this event. It is near the stage so you can decide when you want to go to relax or come back to see more concerts.

Do you know who is going to play there? They are always famous artists such as Martin Garrix, David Guetta, Avicii, etc.

You can meet new friends from other countries but if you can’t afford it, you can see it from YouTube. It is not the same experience but you also get involved in it.

I strongly recommend it to you. 

15 comments:

  1. I think it is impossible to convince my parents to go to Belgium to see a music festival hahaha, so maybe next time. Since I know about this, I imaging how would it be if I was there. I think that when you are there, you forget about the problems and the preoccupations you have, and the only thing you think about is to have fun. I have enjoy so much reading this post and when I am eighteen I will go to see the fireworks and to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... if Maoma does not go to the mountain, the mountain will have to go to Maoma hahahaha

      Delete
  2. The stage really looks amazing and I love fireworks, I would really like to go since I’ve been watching videos about it the past three years. Although I have to say I’m sure I’ll never go because it’s soooo expensive and because I get really nervous in overcrowded places. Anyway this post was fantastic , I didn’t know this year´s stage was going to look like a castle.

    Lydia Casado Calvo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that is amazing! I really want to go to one of those Tomorrowland festivals, but I think that you have to be 18 years old or more. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess, to enter you have to be at least 18 years old, if you do not have them, you can not enter.
      If you are 17 and your birthday is in the same year, you have the access allowed.

      Delete
  4. WoW I would like to go there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tomorrowland!!
    I remember that when we were small kids we talked about this amazing place. We said that in the future we would go and hace fun. Nowadays I still want to go there and dance the whole weekend. It's an amazing and incredible place!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! What a incredible festival!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping to go to some festival of this type since as you said you meet a lot of people and you also have a great time but I'm afraid I'll have to wait for one closer or to be the age, although one time I read on social media that this year was going to be held in Barcelona but maybe it was just a lie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't a lie because I know a group of influencers who are going to go, and yes, it is going to be held in Barcelona, maybe in Belgium too, but in Barcelona for sure.

      Delete
    2. Ah okay, so what i saw was right.

      Delete
  8. It sounds amazing, it would be incredible to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found this post amazing! I like this music a lot but mostly meet new people from different countries haha I have heard that this year there will be one in Barcelona, a shame that we are smaller, if not I would go without any doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my dream place and I have listed it in my bucket list of top 10 places to visit in the World. I can do anything for a ticket to this fairy tail. Thanks for sharing such a pleasant information about it.

    ReplyDelete