Wednesday 8 February 2017

Downhill

Probably you have probably heard about the downhill. When you do it, you'll most likely think about all those crazy people who jump and descend mountains with their bikes doing amazing tricks and all that crazy stuff.

If you think like this, you are right. Downhilling consists on races along mountains. There are many types but usually, it consists of doing the “line” as fast as possible. The line is the path you have to follow. And doing as many tricks as you can on the way down the mountain.

One of the downhill paradises is Andorra. Many competitions are held there because of its beautiful and steep mountains, the sky roads are used in summer for the bikes. But the most known is the Red Bull rampage.


The Red Bull rampage is a competition made in the national park of Zion in the USA. This competition was created in 2002 and the judges give the riders the score depending on the line they choose, the amount of tricks and the time they last on the downhill.

For many people it’s the most dangerous sport in the world and it´s also one of the most shocking sports for the audience.
It´s not recommended to try this sport without a proper protection kit, a strong bike and many bike skills because if not it could end very badly. Take a look at it!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. WoW, that sport is cool

    By Daniel Calonge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sport. I would like to go to see one competition one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting sport, keep Up the good work👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing, but it is really scary too. I would never try it 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea of what downhill was, I've learned a lot about this stunning sport. I'll be looking forward to read the next post!

    By Lydia Casado

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting and risky sport! You must practice hard for years to get those spectacular tricks and acrobatics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's an extreme and breathtaking sport that I would never practise. I like this post because I have learnt about things that I didn't have any idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I will never practise this sport. I like this post because I have learnt a lot of it and it isn't a typical sport thats why it makes it more amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting work, I will try this sport one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!!!! I REALLY LIKE THIS RISKY SPORT! I think that one day I will practice it because life is very short and you have to enjoy it to the maximum!!

    ReplyDelete